Automatic changeover regulators ensure first stage pressure reduction and a continuous gas supply to the installation. The changeover automatically switches to the reserve cylinder when the pressure falls in the supply cylinder.
For use with propane gas. UK gas Safety Regulations state that in any domestic instalations of over two cylinders an OPSO device is required.
What is an OPSO valve?
Over-pressure Shut-Off (OPSO) regulators prevent excessive gas pressure from entering a building causing a hazardous condition. Tha safety shut-off device closes if the regulator outlet pressure rises above the maximum set point or set pressure.
- Telemetry ready Automatic Changeover with OPSO
- Capacity: 5kg/h-70kW-(237,500Btu/hr)
- Operating Pressure: 37mb (engineer adjustable)
- Cylinder Connection: 1/2'' UK Pol rubber pigtails x 2
- Outlet Connection: 1/2'' BSP Female Ball Valve
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) setting 75mb
- CSR OPSO Setting 100mb
- Emergency control plaque
- Manufactured in France
- EN Standards BSEN16129:2013